Disability Employment Program
The CFT7 Disability Employment Program works towards the increased employment inclusion of First Nations People with disabilities through innovation, community engagement, partnership development and capacity-building. CFT7 delivers culturally appropriate programs for persons with disabilities and those facing multiple barriers and residing in urban and rural areas within the Treaty Seven territory.
- CFT7 continues to prioritize disability into their two mandates they work with - Labour market programs and business advisory services. To provide Indigenous Albertans with disabilities with the opportunity to learn about diversified employment opportunities throughout Alberta.
- CFT7 is a leader in partnerships and collaboration with employers.
- CFT7 will ensure to have the platform to develop meaningful conversations with the potential outcome that leads to employment.
- On-going facilitation of meaningful employment opportunities for Indigenous persons with disabilities.
- Collaborate and work with the Provincial and Federal Governments, First Nations, and Communities.
- Facilitate meaningful discussions between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Albertans to create awareness around employment possibilities and Government of Alberta services.